the boston architectural college Guidelines
For BAC Students, Faculty, and Staff
- BAC students enrolled at least half-time, faculty, and staff can take a maximum of 2 classes through ProArts per semester. Regardless of the host school's credit system, each ProArts course will be awarded a maximum of 3 credits by the BAC.
For Students, Faculty, and Staff Enrolling at BAC
- Students, faculty, and staff can take a maximum of 3 credits at the BAC each semester. This translates to 1 - 2 classes.
- Only undergraduate courses are available for cross-registration.
- BAC faculty and staff can enroll in Continuing Education courses at MassArt, SFMA, and NEC.
- BAC faculty and staff may take up to 3 Continuing Education credits each semester.
- BAC faculty and staff may participate in Continuing Education during the spring, fall, and summer semesters.
- If enrolled in a degree program and given prior approval, BAC faculty and staff may be able to transfer Continuing Education credits to use towards their degree.