Students, faculty, and staff of the ProArts Consortium can register for undergraduate classes at any of the affiliated schools. This can be done at no additional tuition cost, and credits earned are transferred to your home institution.
How to Cross-Register
- Familiarize yourself with the Cross-Registration and Continuing Education Guidelines at your home school as well as the school you wish to enroll in - located at the bottom of this page.
- Obtain a cross-registration application form from this site or from your Registrar.
- Determine the course you wish to enroll in.
- Complete the cross-registration application form and obtain the signature of the registrar at your home institution during ProArts Open Enrollment or add/drop. Note: some schools also require the signature of an advisor – contact your registrar to see if this is applicable to you.
- Take your completed cross-registration form to the registrar of the host institution for approval.
- Return the completed form to your home registrar to complete the process.
Each school has different cross-registration policies. Before getting started with your application, make sure to review the rules of your home institution as well as the school you wish to enroll in.